"My name is Dusan A. Grante, owner of The Arthur Christine Salon & Academy . I wanted to take this time exclusively to give extreme praise to the Graphic and web services provided by Keadworks.com . Their team and creative director was always both personally upon request and brought my vision to life. I would highly recommend their services for any business in need of innovative media direction. For ever inspired"
“Im overly impressed with the effective, colorful and simple design/layout of my newly designed & developed SUNBOX 1.0 accounting web application. Keadworks pushed our company into the future with this solution for my staff and clients. I was provided top-notch customer service every step of the way through design meetings with my consultant and I will recommend Keadworks to every client I know!”
~ Folasade A, CEO of Suncrest Financials
"The creative team at Keadworks is just the best at what they do. They made their client a number one priority with no room for neglect in any way, and choosing them to work on my website is one of the best marketing decisions that I have ever made. I felt comfortable because they get you involved in every step of the way until all work is done and you are satisfied. This is just the company everyone needs to handle their web project or websites."
- ANU Gospel Artist
“Keadworks provided the most amazing, knowledgeable and effective business consultant I have ever worked with. They were caring, friendly and put their heart and soul into your business. They put together my new online social presence, helped me out with my business management and improved my operation efficiency in the office. They never stop working for you…they make your business their business.”
– Dr Alex Naini D.D.S. , Founder of Aesthetic Dental Spa in Vienna VA
"They have helped Becky’s Fund create and maintain a strong online presence, through our website, mobile devices and other social media outlets. Keadworks efforts have helped us engage our audience and new supporters through a grassroots campaign to get people interested in the issue of domestic violence, as well as involved in our organization and events. They help oversee all of Becky’s Fund’s web, mobile and social media marketing and have greatly increased our awareness and expanded our social networks with their innovative promotional concepts, marketing techniques and cutting edge ideas."
- Becky Lee, Founder/Executive Officer of Becky's Fund, Non-profit fighting against Domestic Violence
Become a Fan
- Business & Marketing tools for your business
- Business Tips
- Get Inspired | Inspirational Quotes
- Keadworks Clients
- KEADWORKS Projects
- KOJAMI Mobile events
- Marketer of the Month
- Marketing Tips, Tricks & Milestones
- Mobile Marketing tips/ Mobile Apps
- Motivation & Inspiration
- Simple yet Successful Business Ideas
- Social Marketing Tips
- Start New Business
- Tech news
- Web/ Website/ SEO Search Engine Optimization Tips
- successful business ideas – Interesting Business Ideas For 2010. 632-P3 | small business magazine, small business ideas, work from home ideas on Good, Bad and Ugly uses of QR Codes by marketers
- Stefan Perrino on 40,000 Youtube views, 1000 Facebook fans and 20,000 Twitter followers in just 7 days – See this unsigned Gospel artist’s 2 secrets
- NEW Client Alert – APR Worldwide uses a theatrical experience to redefine its PR brand « KeadWorks – Creative and Strategic Marketing, Social/Mobile/Web Marketing, Mobile/Web Solutions, Business Advertising Consulting for Washington DC, on CLIENT SUCCESSES
- My Fav Links on (#1 – #5) 10 Key things – Build a Successful company Culture in your workplace Part 1 #KeadworksTips #MarketingTips
- www.gelfis.es on 40,000 Youtube views, 1000 Facebook fans and 20,000 Twitter followers in just 7 days – See this unsigned Gospel artist’s 2 secrets
- visa on TUM – A Maryland event goes Mobile once again for MAY 28 event – Get your boarding pass today
- domain source on Could this change Events Forever? – Part 3 of 4 – Conference Events #KeadworksProjects #Kojami
The Best way to SELL Using Social Media and Blogs #KeadworksTips
How can you make “Real” money from social network profiles and your website blog? Here is the answer to making money from your social networks profiles and websites.
Your Facebook, blog and Twitter followers need to see you as a brand, yes, but also as a real person with a vested interest in their interests.
You should not only talk about your sales, discounts or special offers. Sometimes people do not want to hear about your exact profession and discounts of your services offered, but want to learn a lesson about life in general. When this is performed consistently and as perfect as possible, there will be a great connection created between the customer and the brand.
You always want to think about the average person that is usually the average customer. For example, a doctor could write about great health care tips for the upcoming season instead of discounts from $5,000 to $2500 for a medical procedure. A personal trainer could release daily physical fitness tips and exercises which everyone will greatly appreciate compared to saving $50 off your next $150 personal training session.
If you write a broad range of posts that serve them in all areas of life they already relate to, when you have something really important to share and a price to display, they’ll still be reading.
Give us a call if you need any help with creative concepts to engage the right customers