"My name is Dusan A. Grante, owner of The Arthur Christine Salon & Academy . I wanted to take this time exclusively to give extreme praise to the Graphic and web services provided by Keadworks.com . Their team and creative director was always both personally upon request and brought my vision to life. I would highly recommend their services for any business in need of innovative media direction. For ever inspired"
“Im overly impressed with the effective, colorful and simple design/layout of my newly designed & developed SUNBOX 1.0 accounting web application. Keadworks pushed our company into the future with this solution for my staff and clients. I was provided top-notch customer service every step of the way through design meetings with my consultant and I will recommend Keadworks to every client I know!”
~ Folasade A, CEO of Suncrest Financials
"The creative team at Keadworks is just the best at what they do. They made their client a number one priority with no room for neglect in any way, and choosing them to work on my website is one of the best marketing decisions that I have ever made. I felt comfortable because they get you involved in every step of the way until all work is done and you are satisfied. This is just the company everyone needs to handle their web project or websites."
- ANU Gospel Artist
“Keadworks provided the most amazing, knowledgeable and effective business consultant I have ever worked with. They were caring, friendly and put their heart and soul into your business. They put together my new online social presence, helped me out with my business management and improved my operation efficiency in the office. They never stop working for you…they make your business their business.”
– Dr Alex Naini D.D.S. , Founder of Aesthetic Dental Spa in Vienna VA
"They have helped Becky’s Fund create and maintain a strong online presence, through our website, mobile devices and other social media outlets. Keadworks efforts have helped us engage our audience and new supporters through a grassroots campaign to get people interested in the issue of domestic violence, as well as involved in our organization and events. They help oversee all of Becky’s Fund’s web, mobile and social media marketing and have greatly increased our awareness and expanded our social networks with their innovative promotional concepts, marketing techniques and cutting edge ideas."
- Becky Lee, Founder/Executive Officer of Becky's Fund, Non-profit fighting against Domestic Violence
Become a Fan
- Business & Marketing tools for your business
- Business Tips
- Get Inspired | Inspirational Quotes
- Keadworks Clients
- KEADWORKS Projects
- KOJAMI Mobile events
- Marketer of the Month
- Marketing Tips, Tricks & Milestones
- Mobile Marketing tips/ Mobile Apps
- Motivation & Inspiration
- Simple yet Successful Business Ideas
- Social Marketing Tips
- Start New Business
- Tech news
- Web/ Website/ SEO Search Engine Optimization Tips
- successful business ideas – Interesting Business Ideas For 2010. 632-P3 | small business magazine, small business ideas, work from home ideas on Good, Bad and Ugly uses of QR Codes by marketers
- Stefan Perrino on 40,000 Youtube views, 1000 Facebook fans and 20,000 Twitter followers in just 7 days – See this unsigned Gospel artist’s 2 secrets
- NEW Client Alert – APR Worldwide uses a theatrical experience to redefine its PR brand « KeadWorks – Creative and Strategic Marketing, Social/Mobile/Web Marketing, Mobile/Web Solutions, Business Advertising Consulting for Washington DC, on CLIENT SUCCESSES
- My Fav Links on (#1 – #5) 10 Key things – Build a Successful company Culture in your workplace Part 1 #KeadworksTips #MarketingTips
- www.gelfis.es on 40,000 Youtube views, 1000 Facebook fans and 20,000 Twitter followers in just 7 days – See this unsigned Gospel artist’s 2 secrets
- visa on TUM – A Maryland event goes Mobile once again for MAY 28 event – Get your boarding pass today
- domain source on Could this change Events Forever? – Part 3 of 4 – Conference Events #KeadworksProjects #Kojami
Posts Tagged ‘social media marketing’
People lie to you because they are not comfortable enough to tell you the truth. Commitment is over-rated. We are all selfish in our relationships, even when we seem to put our partners before us. It is okay to be unhappy in relationships if that’s what you really want.
Ideas like these are frank love. Frank love is the honest advice that cuts through the social norms of common relationship issues. It is advice that you may appreciate when struggling with simple issues that appear complicated.
Keadworks is working with this creative relationship advice guru to expand his social outreach and increase his loyal social fanbase. See the latest interesting messags from Frank Love below:
Earning Likes, Fans and Followers is always a great thing. Read these 4 secrets and increase your customer loyalty now! There’s strength in numbers: the larger your community, the more people will see your content and share it.
- Be consistent. You must be very consistent in following the strategies below otherwise you should stop reading now and close this window. Consistency is probably the best tactic to successfully growing revenue with social networks.
- Research and Find valuable and relevant Twitter and Facebook contacts. Use Followerwonk, a powerful user search and compare application that can help you find the right listeners and contacts for your business or messaging in general.
- Follow good content aggregators and join numerous Newsletters relating to your business industry. Read these every morning too! Even more important than knowing the right way to paraphrase a headline is knowing the right people and information to follow. You will learn something relevant and new daily.
- Meet people that can help grow your business in person, then follow their social networks and share their content. However essential it may be, Social media is no substitute for the power of more
A Korean restaurant with major social plans to creatively affect the Downtown Washington DC culture is what MANDU restaurant and the Lee family have in store. Mandu restaurant was started in November of 2006 by Chef Yesoon Lee and her two children, Danny and Jean. They have hired Keadworks to implement their socially creative ideas within their restaurant location, on the internet and via mobile marketing. An exciting partnership has just begun!
They have the most interactive bartender named “Christian” and two fully bearded staff that look exactly alike but are not related in any way (A must see!).
Laffs on the Harbor, in its 2nd season, is already being called “DC’s #1 Comedy Show”. Produced by Joel Kelly productions and hosted by the ever-hilarious Red Grant, this show is back on the prestigious National Harbor twice a month. The premiere show is on Monday May 9, 2011 and the 2nd show of the month is the very next day on Tuesday May 10, 2011.
Keadworks has been hired by the show management to handle the following:
- Web marketing and Newsletter Management
- Mobile marketing strategy to further promote the show with a new mobile experience and increase ticket sales
- Social marketing campaign for Season 2 to be better organized in a streamlined effort to setup, grow, build and maintain their company’s social networks.
In this great video trailer, our lovely client Becky Lee of Becky’s Fund and “The Jubilee Project” (Another set of creative geniuses we met and creatively combined ideas for this video) have collaborated on creating “The Most Beautiful Video on the Internet” for this Valentine’s Day season. They plan to raise funds in a very creative way based on the views on their Jubilee Project video channel. Show your support and watch their video a million times to raise funds for Domestic Violence awareness and education. Oh!… and a member of the Keadworks team is in this trailer and the final feature.
Imagine, from anywhere, being able to schedule your tweets and other social media statuses ahead of time, managing multiple accounts on one dashboard and being able to send a notifying tweet to your followers whenever you write a new blog post.
Hootsuite is a very cost-effective tool that improves your social media efficiency and productivity. It has the strength of tracking links and URLs on your status updates as well as, tweeting out the story name and url of an important or interesting story you were just reading online and feel like instantly sharing.
You can keep track of tweets containing certain keywords, sift through your responses and track both negative or positive feedback and then reach out to potential customers. Try Hootsuite today and gas up your social media campaign.
Need tips on using this tool? Let us know. Do you have ideas of tools that could enhance business or marketing techniques or strategies?
Here are 4 secrets you need to know about SEO Search Engine Optimization. Today, search engine optimization is a whole lot more than just what you do to your website or WebPages.
Search Engine Optimization, according to the Britannica dictionary, is the process of adjusting the content, structure, etc, of a website so that it will be displayed prominently by a search engine
This was before social media networks boomed!
This was before Facebook or Twitter became the Behemoths they are today.
What’s the point here?
Search Engine Optimization WAS just about adjusting the content, structure, etc of a website so that YOUR WEBSITE will be displayed prominently by a search engine.
As mentioned earlier, today, search engine optimization is a whole lot more. Some strategies exist that you more