"My name is Dusan A. Grante, owner of The Arthur Christine Salon & Academy . I wanted to take this time exclusively to give extreme praise to the Graphic and web services provided by Keadworks.com . Their team and creative director was always both personally upon request and brought my vision to life. I would highly recommend their services for any business in need of innovative media direction. For ever inspired"
“Im overly impressed with the effective, colorful and simple design/layout of my newly designed & developed SUNBOX 1.0 accounting web application. Keadworks pushed our company into the future with this solution for my staff and clients. I was provided top-notch customer service every step of the way through design meetings with my consultant and I will recommend Keadworks to every client I know!”
~ Folasade A, CEO of Suncrest Financials
"The creative team at Keadworks is just the best at what they do. They made their client a number one priority with no room for neglect in any way, and choosing them to work on my website is one of the best marketing decisions that I have ever made. I felt comfortable because they get you involved in every step of the way until all work is done and you are satisfied. This is just the company everyone needs to handle their web project or websites."
- ANU Gospel Artist
“Keadworks provided the most amazing, knowledgeable and effective business consultant I have ever worked with. They were caring, friendly and put their heart and soul into your business. They put together my new online social presence, helped me out with my business management and improved my operation efficiency in the office. They never stop working for you…they make your business their business.”
– Dr Alex Naini D.D.S. , Founder of Aesthetic Dental Spa in Vienna VA
"They have helped Becky’s Fund create and maintain a strong online presence, through our website, mobile devices and other social media outlets. Keadworks efforts have helped us engage our audience and new supporters through a grassroots campaign to get people interested in the issue of domestic violence, as well as involved in our organization and events. They help oversee all of Becky’s Fund’s web, mobile and social media marketing and have greatly increased our awareness and expanded our social networks with their innovative promotional concepts, marketing techniques and cutting edge ideas."
- Becky Lee, Founder/Executive Officer of Becky's Fund, Non-profit fighting against Domestic Violence
Become a Fan
- Business & Marketing tools for your business
- Business Tips
- Get Inspired | Inspirational Quotes
- Keadworks Clients
- KEADWORKS Projects
- KOJAMI Mobile events
- Marketer of the Month
- Marketing Tips, Tricks & Milestones
- Mobile Marketing tips/ Mobile Apps
- Motivation & Inspiration
- Simple yet Successful Business Ideas
- Social Marketing Tips
- Start New Business
- Tech news
- Web/ Website/ SEO Search Engine Optimization Tips
- successful business ideas – Interesting Business Ideas For 2010. 632-P3 | small business magazine, small business ideas, work from home ideas on Good, Bad and Ugly uses of QR Codes by marketers
- Stefan Perrino on 40,000 Youtube views, 1000 Facebook fans and 20,000 Twitter followers in just 7 days – See this unsigned Gospel artist’s 2 secrets
- NEW Client Alert – APR Worldwide uses a theatrical experience to redefine its PR brand « KeadWorks – Creative and Strategic Marketing, Social/Mobile/Web Marketing, Mobile/Web Solutions, Business Advertising Consulting for Washington DC, on CLIENT SUCCESSES
- My Fav Links on (#1 – #5) 10 Key things – Build a Successful company Culture in your workplace Part 1 #KeadworksTips #MarketingTips
- www.gelfis.es on 40,000 Youtube views, 1000 Facebook fans and 20,000 Twitter followers in just 7 days – See this unsigned Gospel artist’s 2 secrets
- visa on TUM – A Maryland event goes Mobile once again for MAY 28 event – Get your boarding pass today
- domain source on Could this change Events Forever? – Part 3 of 4 – Conference Events #KeadworksProjects #Kojami
Posts Tagged ‘music marketing strategy’
What is the secret to making your video go viral and growing your twitter followers in just days? It was only about 7 days ago when this 1minute 9 second Youtube video was created. Today it has generated 40,000views. Viral video concepts and creation has been a question and hindering problem for many people, businesses and even HUGE corporations. ANU, a gospel artist from Maryland just recently launched a new interactive website and had a video trailer made to promote her upcoming launch.
She sat down with our creative viral video team and came up not just a concept but a deployment strategy to generate traffic to the video as well as turn this traffic into website visits and interaction on her new website. She also needed to boost her twitter followers from a meager 268 followers. The combined strategy was very tricky and very well planned – and the results show for itself.
Today, she has generated a whopping 40,000 views, 15,000 website unique visits and over 17,000 additional twitter followers.
So what is the secret to a successful viral video and twitter loyalty campaign? Secret #1 – ANU and our team did not just create an engaging video, but a great deployment strategy to eventually lead to the same place….her website and social networks!
Secret #2 – She hired KEADWORKS!
Let us know other viral video successes you came across ….