Call (240) 599-9525
Read Client Testimonials below
"My name is Dusan A. Grante, owner of The Arthur Christine Salon & Academy . I wanted to take this time exclusively to give extreme praise to the Graphic and web services provided by Keadworks.com . Their team and creative director was always both personally upon request and brought my vision to life. I would highly recommend their services for any business in need of innovative media direction. For ever inspired"
“Im overly impressed with the effective, colorful and simple design/layout of my newly designed & developed SUNBOX 1.0 accounting web application. Keadworks pushed our company into the future with this solution for my staff and clients. I was provided top-notch customer service every step of the way through design meetings with my consultant and I will recommend Keadworks to every client I know!”
~ Folasade A, CEO of Suncrest Financials
"The creative team at Keadworks is just the best at what they do. They made their client a number one priority with no room for neglect in any way, and choosing them to work on my website is one of the best marketing decisions that I have ever made. I felt comfortable because they get you involved in every step of the way until all work is done and you are satisfied. This is just the company everyone needs to handle their web project or websites."
- ANU Gospel Artist
“Keadworks provided the most amazing, knowledgeable and effective business consultant I have ever worked with. They were caring, friendly and put their heart and soul into your business. They put together my new online social presence, helped me out with my business management and improved my operation efficiency in the office. They never stop working for you…they make your business their business.”
– Dr Alex Naini D.D.S. , Founder of Aesthetic Dental Spa in Vienna VA
"They have helped Becky’s Fund create and maintain a strong online presence, through our website, mobile devices and other social media outlets. Keadworks efforts have helped us engage our audience and new supporters through a grassroots campaign to get people interested in the issue of domestic violence, as well as involved in our organization and events. They help oversee all of Becky’s Fund’s web, mobile and social media marketing and have greatly increased our awareness and expanded our social networks with their innovative promotional concepts, marketing techniques and cutting edge ideas."
- Becky Lee, Founder/Executive Officer of Becky's Fund, Non-profit fighting against Domestic Violence
Become a Fan
- Business & Marketing tools for your business
- Business Tips
- Get Inspired | Inspirational Quotes
- Keadworks Clients
- KEADWORKS Projects
- KOJAMI Mobile events
- Marketer of the Month
- Marketing Tips, Tricks & Milestones
- Mobile Marketing tips/ Mobile Apps
- Motivation & Inspiration
- Simple yet Successful Business Ideas
- Social Marketing Tips
- Start New Business
- Tech news
- Web/ Website/ SEO Search Engine Optimization Tips
- successful business ideas – Interesting Business Ideas For 2010. 632-P3 | small business magazine, small business ideas, work from home ideas on Good, Bad and Ugly uses of QR Codes by marketers
- Stefan Perrino on 40,000 Youtube views, 1000 Facebook fans and 20,000 Twitter followers in just 7 days – See this unsigned Gospel artist’s 2 secrets
- NEW Client Alert – APR Worldwide uses a theatrical experience to redefine its PR brand « KeadWorks – Creative and Strategic Marketing, Social/Mobile/Web Marketing, Mobile/Web Solutions, Business Advertising Consulting for Washington DC, on CLIENT SUCCESSES
- My Fav Links on (#1 – #5) 10 Key things – Build a Successful company Culture in your workplace Part 1 #KeadworksTips #MarketingTips
- www.gelfis.es on 40,000 Youtube views, 1000 Facebook fans and 20,000 Twitter followers in just 7 days – See this unsigned Gospel artist’s 2 secrets
- visa on TUM – A Maryland event goes Mobile once again for MAY 28 event – Get your boarding pass today
- domain source on Could this change Events Forever? – Part 3 of 4 – Conference Events #KeadworksProjects #Kojami
Posts Tagged ‘creative washington dc companies’
Have you been nervous about advertising using Adwords and paying for clicks and impressions?
Do you know what PPC and PPM mean?
Are you able to track your dollars and see “Actual” results from your advertising?
Do you see advertising as a cost rather than a great return on your investment?
If any of the above questions applies to you, you just might need to give one of our specialists a call.
We analyze, design and implement advertising campaigns that fit your budget and business. We take the time to more
Imagine, from anywhere, being able to schedule your tweets and other social media statuses ahead of time, managing multiple accounts on one dashboard and being able to send a notifying tweet to your followers whenever you write a new blog post.
Hootsuite is a very cost-effective tool that improves your social media efficiency and productivity. It has the strength of tracking links and URLs on your status updates as well as, tweeting out the story name and url of an important or interesting story you were just reading online and feel like instantly sharing.
You can keep track of tweets containing certain keywords, sift through your responses and track both negative or positive feedback and then reach out to potential customers. Try Hootsuite today and gas up your social media campaign.
Need tips on using this tool? Let us know. Do you have ideas of tools that could enhance business or marketing techniques or strategies?
This post shows you how to constructively handle online criticism, and ways to turn bad reviews to good ones on websites like Yelp, CitySearch, etc.
Ask yourself this: When was the last time you wrote a great review about your favorite restaurant or your favorite store? Many business owners are frustrated by negative feedback given by customers on review websites. A great percentage of reviews on the internet are negative. Many satisfied customers do not bother write a review; but many unhappy customers take time to write a review.
Here are some ways to handle online criticism and negative reviews, as well as how to turn bad reviews to good ones:
#1: Register with many review websites and check them daily to weekly. You can also hire professionals to monitor reviews customers write about your company. It is important that you pay attention to the comments customers write about your business, and use such feedback to help build on your company strategies.
#2: Do not impulsively respond to negative reviews or criticism. Anything you respond on the record could damage your company’s reputation and credibility. The best choice is to hold your tongue and do not more