Posts Tagged ‘banky w’
TUM The Urban Marketplace, a company that has brought together the most creative companies and individuals in the Washington DC metro area, is utilizing a mobile and web marketing strategy for their upcoming event on Memorial Day Monday. In 2011, they successfully connected over 15 small business success stories with hundreds of customers and partners. Their vision is simple and as a company, they are becoming more creative with every passing event.
Memorial day Monday is a day off work for you to step into their event and view the experience from the very front door until the end of the event. CLICK HERE to see their event and RSVP
Using a MOBILE PHONE? Click HERE instead.
See their event invite below and take a journey into an event like never before – before, during and even after the event. Our staff will be taking a break and attending as well. We hope to see some of our website readers on Monday May 28, 2012.
The Urban Marketplace TUM was just one month away from their premiere exclusive event scheduled in downtown Silver Spring Maryland as their founders walked into the downtown office of Keadworks for a review of their current marketing and promotions for their upcoming event. A team consisting of one graphic designer, a web developer, a mobile app developer and a marketing strategist pulled off a successful 21-day campaign that increased their guest list and attendance by 105%. The campaign also exposed their organization to thousands more via a strategic combination of a viral mobile and web campaign.
- A mobile application that displayed a photo slideshow, collected RSVPs, and streamed a short promotional video produced by keadworks creative team,
- A web landing page with over 2,000 unique visitors and a high percentage success rate of RSVP sign ups,
- a customized email blast and a social marketing strategy to promote this event to an audience exceeding 15,000 additional people not in the current network of TUM.
- An overall promotional strategy to combine all efforts in one campaign calendar
- A consistently branded campaign in all mobile and web elements. Their colors and designs were consistent on their mobile application, landing page and EBlast.
- A newly captivated audience that doubled their expected guestlist and further interacted with their brand and organization.
- The Mobile application successfully assist the organization with increasing their marketing base, potential event attendance and engage multiple mobile smartphone users to become familiar with the brand and organization behind The Urban Marketplace